Featuring The Seek Society’s ‘Adventure’ graphic, the double dipped enamel ensures maximum strength and durability. The ‘Adventure’ art decal is carefully applied by hand, baked and melted into the enamel layer under high temperatures in order to preserve such goodness for years to come. The Seek Society insignia featuring ‘Earth, Nature, Seek, Adventure’ is printed on the bottom of the enamel deep plate.
Enamel is a material produced by fusing powdered glass to a substrate. It is fired along with additive pigments. Covering the steel elements with enamel protects the base material from rust, gives the ware a pleasing aesthetic, and also guarantees health and safety. The durability of the enamelware comes as a result of it being fired at high temperatures (about 850°C). This not only makes it durable but also makes it suitable for use on every cooker (including induction hobs) and also makes it dishwasher safe. Beware of cheap tin replicas, which end in landfill and can also be toxic.
- Safe for the health of your family members and anti-allergenic
- Resistant to rust and rubbing out
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to the acids from food and drink
- Resistant to UV rays, keeps its colour for years
- Functional, it can be used to make dishes, eat them or to reheat in oven (up to 250C)
- Stylish, it mirrors the past in a stylish and modern design
- Great for camping, mountain trips, fishing with friends, at home, in the office, for coffee, hot chocolate… ready for everywhere and anything!
Designed in Australia
Handmade in Europe
Campfire, stove top and oven safe
Dimensions – Deep Plate
Height 24 mm | 1.0 inch
Diametre 240 mm | 9.5 inch
Can be utilised as bowl, multi purpose.