Featuring The Seek Society’s ‘Earth’ graphic, the double layered enamel ensures maximum strength and durability. The ‘Earth’ art decal is carefully applied by hand, baked and melted into the enamel layer under high temperatures in order to preserve such goodness for years to come. The Seek Society insignia featuring ‘Earth, Nature, Seek, Adventure’ mantra is printed on the bottom of the tumblers.
Enamel is a material produced by fusing powdered glass to a substrate. It is fired along with additive pigments. Covering the steadfast steel elements with enamel protects the base material from rust, gives the ware a pleasing aesthetic, and also guarantees health and safety whilst using the enamelware in the kitchen. The durability of the enamelware comes as a result of it being fired at high temperatures (about 850°C). This not only makes it durable but also makes it suitable for use on every cooker (including induction hobs) and also makes it dishwasher safe. Beware of cheap tin cups which are not durable and can be toxic.
- Safe for the health of your family members and anti-allergenic
- Resistant to rust and rubbing out
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to the acids from food and drink
- Resistant to UV rays, keeps its colour for years
- Functional, it can be used to make dishes, eat them or to reheat in oven (up to 250°C)
- Stylish, it mirrors the past in a stylish and modern design
- Great for camping, mountain trips, fishing with friends, at home, in the office, for coffee, hot chocolate… ready for everywhere and anything!
Designed in Australia
Handmade in Europe
Campfire, stove top and oven safe
Height 90 mm | 3.5 inch
Diametre 80 mm | 3.1 inch
Capacity 350 ml | 11.8 oz