Featuring The Seek Society’s ‘Earth’ graphic, the 500ml insulated bottle ensures maximum strength, durability and temperature control. The ‘Earth’ art decal is carefully lasered on to the front of the eco bottle. The Seek Society logo is also detailed in laser engraving on the bottom side of the bottle.
This all purpose bottle is beautifully crafted and composed of non-leaching and non-toxic 18/8 double wall stainless steel. Typically this bottle will keep your drinks or any other liquid cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12. As such, this reusable bottle is perfect for camping, hiking, the gym, work, and everything in between. At The Seek Society we believe we can all be part of the plastic solution, start by utilising your Eco bottle today!
Why choose the insulated stainless steel Eco Bottle?
- Typically resistant to rust
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to most acids
- Stainless steel is fast becoming the alternative choice for healthy hydration. An alloy composed of natural elements, stainless steel is non-toxic and completely free of BPA, phthalates, lead, zinc and other nasty elements linked to cancer, endocrine disruption, and other health and safety concerns.
- Functional, double walled can be used to keep things hot (up to 12 hours) or cold (up to 24 hours)
- The mouth of the bottle is designed big enough for ice cubes yet small enough for drip-free sipping
- Stylish, modern and ergonomic design to fit in your cup holder when in transit
- Great for general water consumption, camping, hiking, fishing with friends, the gym, at home, in the office, for coffee, hot chocolate… for everywhere and anything!
- Cut out your single use plastic bottles with something more environmentally friendly that will last for years to come
Designed in Australia
100% non toxic 18/8 stainless steel (food grade)
Keeps drinks cold for 24 hours
Keeps drinks hot for 12 hours
Water won’t bead on the outside
Capacity 502 ml | 17 oz